Doing Business with Carnival Custom PaintingThank you for selecting Carnival Custom Painting to handle your new painting project! We think you'll find you've made a smart, safe, and responsible decision.
- In order to begin your project, we need your signed/dated copy of the work proposal. So take a moment to make sure everything has been listed correctly and send the signed/dated copy back to us by way of fax. Our fax number is located in the top right corner of the proposal.
- We will verify colors and sheens with you prior to ordering your paint. Please print the color chart and have it completed prior to our starting work.
- Note any changes or modifications directly on your proposal, such as: modifications to the scope of work for a particular room, deletion of a room from the work scope, etc.
- If you have any date-critical events for your project, please include that information on a fax cover sheet so we can work with you to get the work done per your schedule.
- Typically, the first day of your project begins between 9:00 and 9:30. On subsequent days, our crew may start a little earlier.
- Usually, the crews will work until around 6:00 or 6:30 p.m. each day. If you like to have specific times in the evening with your family, please just let us know and we'll do our best to honor your wishes.
- If we are painting an empty interior, the crew may stay as late as 9:00 p.m.
- Don't feel house-bound while we are working, keep your normal schedule and feel free to run any errands you need.
- When your work is complete, feel free to tour the work with the foreman to review what has been done. He will handle any final touch-up issues with you at that time, if possible, or if need be, we will schedule time the following day.
- Payment is due and payable immediately upon completion of work. Your Carnival Custom Painting proposal will serve as your invoice. Please do not send payment by mail.
- All of our supervisors and foremen are authorized to accept payment by check. All checks should be made payable to Carnival Custom Painting.
- The price quoted on your proposal assumes you will pay by cash or check, and therefore includes a discount of 3% for cash payment. However; if you would like to use a credit card, please note that the 3% cash discount does not apply. Please contact our office directly to arrange for payment. We will need the card number, the expiration date, the CVV code (3 numbers on the back or four on the front of AMEX) and the zip code where the bills for that card are sent. No other information is required.